About Me

My photo
Fashion is my life. Lollipop is my drug. KatyCats are my family. Trouble is my friend.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Margie <-- My bestfriend ever

Margareta Mestrovic is my bestfriend ever!!!. Her nickname is Margie. She lives in Croatia. She's the first stranger that i know on twitter. She's a Mons†er. And She became my #monstersister . I was glad because i have a bestfriend like her so i'm not alone. Now i've understood what the meaning of friendship.

Margie, I'll not forget you anyway because you're my best friend ever!!!

1 comment:

  1. omg!! i'm crying of happiness.. no one ever did something so nice for me... i really appreciate your words, sense and so nice mind about me... and of course i appreciat our friendship!! you are the best person i've ever had for my friend!
    Margie

    ReplyDelete